Instructor access to a course in Canvas
This page contains instructions on how to Request Course Site in Course Scheduling System.
- The assigned instructor in the Course Scheduling Systems will be provided access when the Live Course Site is created in Canvas.
- Student rosters for the Live Course Site are synced with the student information systems every business day (Fall 2020 semester).
If you are teaching in the current or upcoming semester and do not see your course listed in your Canvas Account, please work with your departmental administrators or departmental course editors to accurately code your course offering using the course scheduling system requirements below.
- Enter the NetID for that Instructor
- Select “IN – Instructor” as the Course Role
- Under "Print Comments" select “05 – Go to http://canvas.rutgers.edu“