View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Create a grade center category
1. In your course in Blackboard, go to Control Panel, Grade Center, and Full Grade Center.
2. Toward the top of the Grade Center, hover your mouse over Manage and then click Categories
3. Toward the top left, click Create Category.
4. In the Name box, type the name of the category.
5. Click Submit.
6. The name of your new category will appear in the list of categories.
7. Click OK in the lower right corner to return to the Grade Center.
Sep 21, 2015
Inline referenced article