View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Post link to a Blog
Once you create a blog, you'll need to add a link to it within the course content.
1. Navigate to where you want the blog link to appear in your course (e.g., Assignments, Learning Modules).
2. From the Tools menu, select Blogs.
Zoom: From the Tools menu, select Blogs.
3. If you've already created a blog, click the button to the left of "Link to a Blog" and click the name of the blog.
4. Click Next in the upper or lower right section of the screen.
5. In the text box, enter the instructions for the blog and click Submit.
Zoom: In the text box, enter the instructions for the blog and click Submit.
6. Students will now be able to click on the link within the course to access the blog.
Aug 06, 2015
Inline referenced article