View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Add HTML code to a Blackboard item
1. Click on the section of the course to which you would like to add HTML content.
2. In your course content area, hover your mouse over the Build Content button, and click Item.
3. Enter a name for your item.
4. In the text field, click on the HTML button in the text editor bar.
5. When the HTML code view box pops up, enter your HTML code, and click Update.
6. Your embedded HTML code appears in the Text field.
Zoom: Your embedded HTML code appears in the Text field.
7. Click Submit at the top or bottom right.
Zoom: Click Submit at the top or bottom right.
Jul 10, 2015
Inline referenced article