View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Make a comment using your phone
Watch the video below or follow the steps under the video.
1. Locate your VoiceThread in Blackboard.
2. In VoiceThread, click on the media you would like to add a comment to.
Zoom: In VoiceThread, click on the media you would like to add a comment to.
3. At the bottom of the presentation, click on the (+) Comment icon.
4. In the expanded menu, click on the phone icon to make a comment using your phone.
5. Enter your phone number in the text box, and click on Call Me to allow VoiceThread to call your number.
6. Once you answer your phone, speak into your phone to leave a comment, and hang up once you are finished.
7. Your audio comment will transfer back to VoiceThread. You can hear your audio by clicking on your icon on the sidebar to the left of the presentation.
Jul 08, 2015
Inline referenced article