View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Bulk upload of assignments to Turnitin
1. Navigate to Turnitin Assignments.
1.1. Go to Control Panel.
1.2. Select Course Tools.
1.3. Click on Turnitin Assignments.
2. Click on the name of the assignment.
3. Click Submit.
4. Click the down arrow next to Single File Upload and select Zip File Upload.
5. Click Choose File.
6. Select your zip file.
6.1. Navigate to your file.
6.2. Click the name of your zip file.
6.3. Click Open.
7. Click Upload.
8. Next to each assignment name, click the down arrow in the Student column and select the appropriate student name.
9. Once all the student names are matched with their papers, click Submit.
10. When the message appears saying that the change is final, click Submit.
Zoom: When the message appears saying that the change is final, click Submit.
Jun 24, 2015
Inline referenced article