View in admin portal
Skip to main content
Add course link to course menu
A course link links to an area already posted in your course.
1. Check that Edit Mode to On. If it is not on, click on the option at the top right of the window.
2. Add the course link to your course menu.
2.1. Click on the red + icon at the top left of the course menu.
2.2. Select Course Link.
3. Click Browse to locate target in course.
4. Select the location using the course map, you can expand areas by clicking the plus signs.
5. Enter the information for the Course Link.
5.1. Change the Name if necessary.
5.2. Select Available to Users if you want students to see the area.
5.3. Click Submit.
Sep 23, 2015
Inline referenced article